Java and j2ee developer
One more: Rochester
here is the requirement
* Senior Java/J2EE Developer responsible for full software life cycle with focus on web application development (J2EE / IBM WebSphere) and distributed processing in SOA (Web Services, JMS).
* Expert in Java/J2EE in SOA.
* Designs, implements, tests and delivers web-enabled, distributed systems to customers.
* Assists in component architecture, performance engineering, product evaluation and support. Translates business requirements into technical design.
* Evaluates new frameworks and helps with technology selection.
* Develops code artifacts - modules, classes, methods, scripts, etc. - along with corresponding unit test artifacts.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent work experience in similar work environment.
* Minimum of 5 years of IT work experience focused in web development and server-side programming (SCJP certification is highly desired).
* Agile / SCRUM experience is preferred.
* Adobe Flex/BlazeDS experience is strongly desired.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong experience working with UML
Solid experience in writing testable software (hands on with Continuous Integration)
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Demonstrated experience working within a team environment (Agile/SCURM desired)
Proven initiative, ability to work with minimal supervision and adhere to schedules
Blue2 support, code and design reviews, unit and integration testing, defect fixes
Required Development Skills
- 5 years Java / J2EE
- 3 years Web services / SOA
- 3 years JMS / MQ
- 3 years Spring
- 3 years Adobe Flex/BlazeDS
- 3 years JSP
- 2 years AJAX
- 3 years Struts2
- 3 years JUnit tests
- 3 years Ant
- 3 years XML
- 3 years RAD
- 3 years WebSphere Application Server
- 3 years WebSphere MQ
- 3 years SQL
Email Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org